Inclines¹³ Inclines¹³

Cool :D

gotta say that it has alot of humor, and nice idea with the donkey kong thing

Dad's at Work Dad's at Work

zomg

you gotta love the random madness xP

Tonight Will Be The Night Tonight Will Be The Night

Very nicely put together!
I'm loving the build-up at 00:35, it sounds really beefy and sets the tone perfectly.
Same goes for the part at 01:16 and the vocals complements the song very well.
I think you made the right decision to keep it fairly short, any longer would probably have ended up making it feel boring in loss of better words.
5/5

Back-From-Purgatory responds:

In fact, the entire song spawned from that one section. I was mucking around on my keyboard and played that randomly, and was suddenly inspired to write an entire song around it. It's quite an epic sound, I quite like it.

And yeah... I don't like extending songs just for the sake of them being longer unless I feel like I can offer enough to keep people interested. As such, I will often write shorter songs instead of extending things by simply reusing previous sections. In fact, I hate the whole "Intro, verse, chorus, verse, break, chorus" type thing. I'd rather tell a story that progresses from the beginning to the end instead of having it loop in on itself over and over again like most commercial music does.

When I do revisit a section, I very rarely leave it alone, and will try do something to make it sound unique from the first time it played. Like... Turning it orchestral, like what I did in this song.

Glad you liked it.

The Unyque - Alone The Unyque - Alone

wow such unyque

(ERS) High Seas Song of Storms (ERS) High Seas Song of Storms

Ehm..

Uh yeah that was pretty fucking amazing, I am very impressed!
The quality is flawless and the composition is pure perfection, totally blew my mind!