Tonight Will Be The Night Tonight Will Be The Night

Very nicely put together!
I'm loving the build-up at 00:35, it sounds really beefy and sets the tone perfectly.
Same goes for the part at 01:16 and the vocals complements the song very well.
I think you made the right decision to keep it fairly short, any longer would probably have ended up making it feel boring in loss of better words.
5/5

Back-From-Purgatory responds:

In fact, the entire song spawned from that one section. I was mucking around on my keyboard and played that randomly, and was suddenly inspired to write an entire song around it. It's quite an epic sound, I quite like it.

And yeah... I don't like extending songs just for the sake of them being longer unless I feel like I can offer enough to keep people interested. As such, I will often write shorter songs instead of extending things by simply reusing previous sections. In fact, I hate the whole "Intro, verse, chorus, verse, break, chorus" type thing. I'd rather tell a story that progresses from the beginning to the end instead of having it loop in on itself over and over again like most commercial music does.

When I do revisit a section, I very rarely leave it alone, and will try do something to make it sound unique from the first time it played. Like... Turning it orchestral, like what I did in this song.

Glad you liked it.

The Unyque - Alone The Unyque - Alone

wow such unyque

(ERS) High Seas Song of Storms (ERS) High Seas Song of Storms

Ehm..

Uh yeah that was pretty fucking amazing, I am very impressed!
The quality is flawless and the composition is pure perfection, totally blew my mind!

HiHi HaHa ! HiHi HaHa !

Reminds me of some oldschool Nightwish

Heavy - Check
Melodic - Check
Epic - CHECK!

Man I miss this kind of music, I remember it being my wat into metal and to hear music like this again kinda brings a tear to my eye.

Fucking good work, instant favorite!

mr-vincent responds:

Fucking thanks dude !

I think i should make a remake with this this drum set: http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/538036

All That Is Amazing All That Is Amazing

A good song with shit mixing is still a good song

but a shit song with good mixing will always be a shit song regardless.

This is clearly good music, I can tell from some of the riffs and from hearing quite a few songs in my time.

4.43 / 5.00 (+ 0.053)

vee-eighty responds:

thanks man, i appreciate it. im glad you enjoyed it.

10000 Strong - Fire 10000 Strong - Fire

Oh theheathenhammer, u so crazy

Your response to his review actually made me laugh out loud!
"why dont you accuse them for plaguerism " haha

So anyway, great song, great quality and last but definitely not least great voice!
Hope to hear more from you

5/5 - 4.37 / 5.00 (+ 0.014)
Fave'd

CoolieCool responds:

thanks for the positive comments it means a lot to me.
but yeah his review was kind of weird just randomness of a drunk mongoloid i suppose , i can take criticism if it makes sense or if people just dont like my voice or the tune or think the playing is sloppy but i dont do plaguerism

Eulogies Eulogies

Dat breakdown

Quality aside (It's actually not bad at all, just a little smooshy I guess) this song has potential the size of Jupiters balls! ... wait what?

I hope you will add more to it like drums, a bass and maybe some vocals in the future because it would probably sound good as fu*k and lift the song to a whole new level of eargasmic awesomeness!

Also, dat breakdown at 1:04... What can I say, that riff alone deserves a 10/10

5/5
Fave'd

bipolarmunkey responds:

thanks man. Yea, we actually just got a new drummer so once we get him caught up to speed, we'll start working on some new material and I hope this will be one of em'. thanks again for taking the time to respond.

I Felt Like Writing A Song I Felt Like Writing A Song

I felt like writing a stupid review today

I felt like commenting on how good the song sounds today
I felt like giving it a 5/5 today
I felt like adding this to my faves today
I felt like saying some stupid shit about how metal this is and throw in a statement about how it would fit for a fight scene in a flash and top it off with the standard "\m/" today (not really)
I felt like saying that you are, by far, the best metal artist in the audiportal

I'm bored today..
Cant wait for for your album though!

The Arts( A.K.A. Welcome[]) The Arts( A.K.A. Welcome[])

Mind = blown

Literally, I'm still picking up pieces of brainmatter from my desk as most of my brain was pushed through my nose from the force of your high-pitched scream, so thanks alot..

But seriously I have no complaints about your voice, it fits with the song and all but wow you should really considering either moving away a couple of miles from the mic when you push your vocal cords to the limit, or turn down the volume of the vocaltrack during some parts, as it would be to your great disadvantage if all your future fans turn deaf while listening to your first release.

Other than that, good job!
Keep doing what you do and I will follow your uprise to power as a vocalist

PS.
FIRST!!1one
DS.

Xeno Random 12 Xeno Random 12

Amazing as always

The first part was really good and everything fit perfectly together!
The last part was also extremely good but I have to ask you one thing; ever heard of Insomnium and their song The Killjoy? If it was a modification to that particular riff then good job because it sounds awesome!

Im going to listen to all of your songs now
kthxbai